SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

monday , page-36

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    You won't get an announcement out of the West today: it's a public holiday (Labour Day) and all the offices are shut.

Besides which:

1. The top of Bollinger was at 300m vertical depth, or 330m downhole depth (scaling it off their published cross section). 330m might take 10 shifts to get down to mineralisation: that's 10 days if they are working the usual single shifts, or 5 days if they are double-shifting it (working 24 hours around the clock, which takes a bit of setting up: lights, generators, etc)

2. The start of the new holes was implied but not actually stated on 01 March: '4 rigs are on site to follow up this intersection..',

ie. they have them available on site and ready to go, once they have plotted up all the data and worked out where and how they want to drill the first couple of follow-up holes, then cleared access, dug a sump and then got the dozer and dragged one of the rigs onto the location.

It takes about a day to prepare a drillsite, and to relocate and set up a rig.

So realistically, at the earliest, the first follow up hole might reach the top of mineralisation by the 6th or 7th of March. It could take a lot longer if they run into any of the usual little drilling hiccups, or start by only working single shifts. Hell, they might even have given the drillers a day off for Labour Day! (Most unlikely)

But thinking about it, I'd expect some news midweek or a bit later.

Friday's always good.

(Pay no attention to my musings here though. I am not a finacail adviser and this is not financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.