DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Monday, page-14

1. 550 Posts.
    Blastfurnace seems to know what he is saying but he might be focusing on the wrong area of DKO's tenement...
    I'm sure PLS has Lepidolite on their tenement somewhere...

He points out the following line from pre-drilling:
    "Four separate outcrops over 200m strike to the west of the Central Lynas Find pegmatite yielding average results of 2.55% Li2O and 170ppm Ta, with spodumene and minor lepidolite"

But post drilling the state:
    "Initial drilling analyses show thick, high-grade spodumene intercepts from at or near surface"
    and
    "expected to be almost pure spodumene"

Also note they changed their Geology statement from:
    "The Lynas Find Project sits within a broad area of pegmatite hosted lithium-tantalum mineralisation. The pegmatites are interpreted to have been intruded into N-S trending faults within the metamorphic greenstone rocks of the Archaeanaged Warrawoona group, close to the contact of a granite of the Carlindi Batholith. The amphibolite-grade metamorphic rocks are composed of mafic lavas, chert and pyroclastics, some of which are also Au-bearing.

The pegmatites are LCT spodumene type with minor cleavelandite replacement units. The cleavelandite units usually contain lepidolite, spodumene, tantalite-columbite, cassiterite and beryl (Guidebook to the Pegmatites of Western Australia, Jacobson et al, 2007)."

To:

"The Lynas Find Project sits within a broad area of pegmatite hosted lithium-tantalum mineralisation. The pegmatites are interpreted to have been intruded into N-S trending faults within the metamorphic greenstone rocks of the Archaeanaged Warrawoona group, close to the contact of a granite of the Carlindi Batholith. The pegmatites are LCT spodumene type."

So,
    Yes they mentioned minor lepidolite in geology to the west of Lynas Find...

(Note the mention of "to the West"... this would be closer to PLS land than the Central Pegmatite? and therefore negates the argument about proximity to the source granite")

Blastfurnace I do respect your knowledge of the area and the ore. Dont take this as a dig, I think think you are comparing the wrong part of DKO's tenement.

The story is unfolding... favourably it seems
    Last edited by ArgusAlgo: 29/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.