BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

monday, page-16

1. 7,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    All I can say is I feel sorry for those that sold out on Thursday. But I don't feel sorry for those that called me an idiot on Thursday for buying more at 16.5 cents (Missed the 16 cent ones). Still holding my 3million ords ... :)~

The thing about this stock is every time it has been sold down it has climbed back almost instantaneously. This tells you that there are huge buyers around.

And yes I know we always here there is a huge buyer around in a stock but lest we forget RAU has actually had a new substantial holder be announced. It wouldn't surprise me if we see another substantial very soon.

Someone in the thread said watch the Chinese in January. This is spot on. The Chinese have already banned new investment in their non-renewable resources, especially Tungsten. The Chinese know that to secure their futures they need to put their foot on the future. In the olden days this involved invading a neighbour. Today the invasion is made by cool hard cash. And at the moment this cool cash is washing up on Rebuplics shores.

Hang in there. This will be bigger than all of you think and it will definately be bigger than what happens this Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.