BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

monday, page-8

1. 659 Posts.
    You guys have to stop trying to pick what the stock will do every day of the week. You'll drive yourselves mental.

At the moment nothing matters except Mt Carbine.

Thursdays BRR was the most important 'tell' that RAU have released all year and contained three pivital pieces of information.

1. Mt Carbine is a potential company maker.
    2. A delegate representing the Malaysian/Chinese investors is coming over to inspect the site.
    3. The Malaysian/Chinese investors have organised a mining operation based in China to commence mining if they like what they see.

So if you believe that Mt Carbine is a done deal and will definitely go ahead with mining commencing in 6-12 months - then you should be all in like me.

If you think that Mt Carbine is all hot air and will never go ahead then you should take your profits and run.

Mt Carbine is going to dictate the SP of RAU. Everything else will just make the SP fluctuate - trying to predict those fluctuations will most likely make you do something irrational.

If the Malaysian/Chinese investors give Mt Carbine a green light then the SP will fly. If they look at the site and decided against Mt Carbine then the SP will plummet. That's all there is to it.

So stop looking at the day to day price of RAU. Simply invest on whether you believe MT Carbine will proceed or not.

I didn't sell any shares on thursday, in fact I bought more. Purely because I believe MT Carbine is a go.

It's great that RAU have got a few other explorations on the go at the moment, but the company is still small and can only focus on one thing at a time. At the moment their focus is solely on Mt Carbine, purely because that's where the short term profit will come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.