AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Just my opinion, but I think what probably forced the share...

1. 83 Posts.
    Just my opinion, but I think what probably forced the share price up is news regarding offtakes. AIM board pinned these down for being finalized in May so the market is certainly expecting. This is big news of course and would certainly create the king of buying we saw on Friday.

In my opinion, the NS legal stuff is starting to run out of steam now, if it isnt completely dead but this certainly isnt priced into the SP so maybe that was the reason for the sudden rise but I have my doubts. A reminder to everyone as to why legal action commenced, performance rights, Delays to Perkoa, issues regarding Box Cut. The AIM board has put NS in the picture by providing regularly updates on Perkoa progress and MF's resignation may go someway to settling performance rights issue.

Regarding finance, we should hear something definitive on this fairly soon (before end of May) but as AIM promised I don’t think it will be anything other than a course of action but you never know. So I’m ruling this out as a reason for the sudden jump in SP.

Start of the decline may well be underway soon but that isnt any earth shattering news (excuse the pun) and so that isn’t responsible for Fridays jump up.

Then of course there is always the possibility that the market have news of good results coming out of Mumbwa.

Zinc price being bolstered due to resent earthquake in China may go someway to injecting a little life into the share price but wouldn’t have created the frenzied buying we saw on Friday.

Just getting a little creative now. Here are 1 or 2 more possibles I dont think anyone has mentioned yet.

No one has mentioned the posibility of AIM finding gold. It is worth reminding everyone that AIM are currently exploring in the Fafo Permit area which extends from near the Perkoa zinc deposit in the north.

Sold Mokopane perhaps. MF mentioned this more than a couple of times that there are interested parties and that offers of 6 times the exploration costs had been offered already. Of course as that did come from MF, maybe best to take it with a pinch of salt.

DC

(DYOR/IMHO etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.