TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Ok,I've waited a week for my suspension to finish before I can...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Ok,
    I've waited a week for my suspension to finish before I can post again.
    Corporate... you're a Muppet!!!!
    I checked volumes and last Monday equaled the 8th highest volume of (DAILY) trades in the first 22minutes before an unexpected trading halt brought an end to some pain clearly most of you can't fathom. To state this is on track is some of the greatest ignorance I've seen in several years of Hot Copper forums.
    This was an exit strategy any way you look at it unless of course you're wearing beer goggles which clearly two thirds of this thread are.
    If we come out of this halt with 3c or greater I'll wet my pants.
    The lead into this halt is scary and I can only assume that nervous banter has got the better of common sense amongst you all.
    I can stomach a good laugh and I can appreciate well calculated expectations but I can't stand the current optimism when we're looking at a suspension on the back of a capitulating share price brought to an end by a trading halt with no optimistic tones to its presentation.
    You are either preying on the week who hope to retire on this stock alone or you're sheep wandering a field with no green pastures. Either way, I'm sure Hallmark will call me for an interview soon. In the meantime, i suggest you take a reality pill and wait for some real news before posting this bull.
    I personally can't wait for my next stock to give up all profits before going into an unexpected trading halt with clear uncertainty about its future. AWESOME!!! HOW EXCITING!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.