monday1309 gappies, page-69

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Well guys i haven't hardly traded gaps and after todays efforts might leave it hahahaha.

Nah loved every minute. Honestly i never trade overly hard on a monday but this was ridiculous. I worked so hard, forgot breakfast and almost lunch and what did i have to show for it... basically nothing.

I am still in part of my AUD/USD position. After that euro stop out i decided you can have a 120 pip stop on that sucker and if that takes me out so be it but the probability i feel is about 2%.

I know my risk and that would be new highs for the pair past weekly and daily resistance pivot points not to mention new highs and the first weekly gap on the pair...since September of 2008. Now i know its very naughty but its only about 1/4 of a position so its the max risk id accept on a larger position (money wise).

I couldn't bare to see this gap left. To much for me to say it will work. Soon as it begins to work i can build my position and ride it down... After this morning i am one stubborn mule and im not taking a loss on this sucker

You boys can keep your gappies after this ill stick to my ranges thanks!!

hahahaha

:P

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.