LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

Hi eMark,I was having a think about this as well recently... i...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Hi eMark,

I was having a think about this as well recently...

i believe that the games that have been played recently are definitely being used to keep the SP in a very tight range which allows two things in my mind. The first is the continued accumulation of stock at an acceptable price but secondly and more importantly, to prevent any breakout occuring which would see the SP run before accumulation is complete. ie. keep the daytraders out of this for now... Taking it a step further, by keeping a lid on the SP it is also very important to keep the SP from tanking as well. No point accumulating a stock to see the SP tank...

So for this week... whilst a speccy... there are several big things in the pipline that will support the SP. That and the continued accumulation will keep the SP relatively stable... i can see an SP within a 15% range over this week... we have a strong support level around the 0.025 level and i think this will hold for now...

as several people were saying before on this thread, LRC is still not on the radar for a lot of people, only those that are well informed with the future prospects of the company... those that hold, including myself will continue to hold... i've already tried to sell at a high price and buy back in at a low price, but the LRC SP has a tendency to run unexpectedly... takes two days ago when the market was down...

and the stable range we are trading in right now will keep the day traders away... another cause for volatile shifts in the SP... no forced T+3 selling etc...

and moving forward in general... i feel the value of gold will be increasing significantly over the next 6 months as this correction and the underlying financial problems in the US will continue to worsen... people are only now starting to appreciate the state of the economy and i feel there will be additional pressure on the USD to come which bodes well for the price of gold...

so all up... i've been selling a lot of my portfolio in the last week which culminated in selling 70% of my holdings yesterday... should the SP tank on Monday i'll be waiting with some cash on the sidelines to buy the dips and take advantage of any forced selling (stop-loss)... but i really can't see this happening for the reasons mentioned above...

I hope everyone here trades safely on monday... not only LRC but anything else you are holding... don't sell into fear... think about why you are buying/selling before you push the button... safe trading! Have a good weekend...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.