XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

mondayitis, page-29

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rudd is a professional beaurocrat who has planned his move for 20 years. I find it hard to believe that he could run his own household economy let alone the country. The continual application of enquiries and professional opinions sought by the Rudd government is a means to delay action and decision. In fact I am hard pushed to think of any promise made by this government pre election that has been met. The proposed NBN budget has gone from 4Billion to 43Billion to 80odd Billion and the public don't question it. There are no available costings. The result (if it ever eventuates) will be oversupply as households will not be able to afford $200-$300 per month and probably won't need the 100 megabyte speeds, so your kids will be subsidising this white elephant for the next 30 years. For Conroy the issue with Telstra is personal, but he now knows that the NBN cannot be built without them, so has had to pull his hornes in somewhat. This year the Rudd govt will hit our superfunds and increase our taxes to raise revenue to pay for his recless spending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.