XJO 1.29% 7,861.2 s&p/asx 200

Hungry4SS,Thanks for the kind words :)Tough call however you...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Hungry4SS,

Thanks for the kind words :)

Tough call however you look at it... So yea the worlds is stuffed and everyone has too much debt - But this doesn't mean that any serious collapse is around the corner.

A lot of folks were calling the most recent GFC - and its causes - for over 10 years. So therefore some maybe calling GFC-2 for another 10 years...? Market moves at its pace and not mine. I always try to factor in the market doing its own thing. If you look back to my posts in early December I did say it wont surprise me to see another 10% added to the XJO... And it looks like that's the way of it.

I doubt GFC-2 will come this year (or even next) simply because the causes are now being buried under a pile of freshly printed paper. Gov and Fed banks now just buy the problem and hide it - simple!

But maybe its something unexpected that causes another big wave of selling...? China perhaps...?

For now PattyP is just patiently waiting for the correction - But It may take longer than I expect (Usually does, see comments above)

How's this chart...? Some previous ranges mapped to the Fib cycle... I had felt that this move was an A,B,C correction... But now its looking like a 1,2,3,4,5 Impulse... This last wave will likely me manic imo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ultimate target now 5400 (not impossible 5000 caps it)... Correction likely back to 4800 either way.

Just my opinion... Trick is to make sure that you hold investments that you would happily buy if they halved within the next 12-months - Be honest about that ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.