SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Monday's Close, page-49

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    completely agree. as someone who works in the digital industry- half of it comes down to digital adoption.
    Learning how to do things online.
    People for the last few months have been forced into this, they haven't had much of a choice. This is why you are seeing bank branches close in suburbs because having a frontline is not worth it to their bottom dollar, people are being forced to online channels- even government.
    Now that people have adopted technology and acquired skills to make purchases online and see how easy it is- some will go back to their old ways as the economy starts to reopen but for many they won't.
    Let's couple this with the case studies that splitit has presented in regards to shopping cart abandonment decreasing- I only see this as adding to the sustainability and profitability of splitit.
    Also...This is only the digital facing side of the market.
    cost of living pressure are rising and the ability to offer your customers the option of being able to pay in instalments is very appealing.
    I'm very happy to sit my cash here and see where it goes.

good luck to all

ps- maxybro - go get a damn job or a hobby. I can't see what you are writing because I have you blocked but for the love of your own sanity, buy some shares on at least one thing you comment on because I see you way too much downramping and you've never held anything you've commented on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.