SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Mondays Going to be Huge, page-136

1. 7,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    The UK business has 327m left in good will. How much has to be written off this time? 30%?

What about the goodwill of the Australian businesses that are losing market share? 20% 10%?

In terms of cashflow. Saying it will be an improvement on -20m is hardly a positive. Surely will be over -10m otherwise they would have said 'significant improvement but still negative'. Just my thoughts on that.

The headline loss will be large given the goodwill write downs . The cashflow will be very negative.

People that are holding out for commentary as some way it will gap up are kidding themselves. They have not reached an agreement and won't be able to comment on specifics other than to same they have the cooperation of lenders and are working pro-actively blah blah.

In terms of the normalised result I think it is important to note that the 'one offs' are still going into 2nd half and the immediate cash position is what will shape the restructure deal. Sadly I think this will be a fantasy number for us all to say 'if only they had no debt and were not paying tens of millions in fees, costs and interest' ect. In other words, if only it was a completely different business lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.