PER 0.00% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I must admit that this stock is really starting to get my...

1. 151 Posts.
    I must admit that this stock is really starting to get my attention. I found ANP on bassy (sig) awhile back and have been paying attention of it ever since. Still yet to hold anything but wandering how quick thinks are going to move on this stock and potentially looking to dive in.

I do understand that they are developing the MS and Prostate drugs but can i ask what else is in the pipeline? There seems to be alot of focus around 3 products of the development which relates to the decrease in R&D costs. But i am just looking at it from a cash perspective because isn't that usually the biggest issue for all BIO stocks.. CASH...

For ANP it seems according to there annual report that all the prop and equip is nearly depreciated so are they going to buy new stock.. (cash outflow) But i imagine if they begin to focus on other medication then wouldn't R&D also jump up again? Plus there are some rather large shares coming to expiry next financial year... (more cash)?

But a good solid stock (financially) with good management and a reasonable strong patent protections so what is the catch? Is this stock going to be a one-trick pony? Help?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $5.891K 75.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 19621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.