EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

yes Roaminoz, that's a good point you raise re the results of...

1. 8,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2832
    yes Roaminoz, that's a good point you raise re the results of the pricing of the tenders.
    IMHO, that's just another clear reason as to why EDE uses the terminology "if awarded"?
    because, if for some reason, the Tenders which include Edencrete, are astronomically more expensive than they would have been had no Edencrete been specified, then one would think GDOT would abandon the use of Edencrete in these particular projects?
    So EDE needed a qualification, as it cannot control what happens at the GDOT end.

But I guess we fall back on the statements that cost to GDOT of using Edencrete costs GDOT 3%-20% more , but delivers a doubling of the service life.
    That's my comfort zone.

pilko - what I was thinking about is that the Class B specs from GDOT appear to be not finalised, so am thinking that no tenders using Edencrete can be submitted until those Specs are finalised and released to tenderers. So it is just a process.
    The GDOT will need to tick all boxes, just like our Aust DMTs. Process.

All this just appears to me to be another demonstration of the greater Georgian authorities backing EDE.
    This latest development is a commercial order. We don't know number of projects, nor size of project.

But they will soon learn that info - and that quantity of Edencrete required will in effect be a pre-order or pre-sale of Edencrete. I presume that supply will come from Colorado?
    But I reckon what it will do is support the confidence of funders to support the funding of the construction of the plant in Georgia.

GDOT seems to be putting one of two you-know-whats on the line. It is fronting their reputation (albeit in a minor way I know) - but how silly would they look if the Edencrete product was a dud?

GDOt has:
    - trialled Edencrete on highway.
    - come away happy with highway results
    - agreed to provide formal Class B specs
    - agreed to do Class A trialls
    - Georgian Govt has agreed to back EDE Georgian plant construction with about $25m in incentives
    - and most of all, it has trumpeted this support of EDE plant in the media
    - now the GDOT is agreeing to a commercial order and use of EDE in further highway resurfacing projects.
    - so would Georgia Govt do that if there was a prospect of a huge loss of face??
    Politicians always want to back a winner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 190483450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7420609 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.