RMS 3.00% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

monday's price, page-2

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    jockus

how long is a piece of string?

Judging by comments on a few threads RMS was one of the gold "juniors" hit by "abnormal" trading - FML and BDR being some of the others; all with similar pattern of increase in SP and volume and being pushed back in the closing auction.

There's talk about insto's taking positions in our "juniors" and various organisations being mentioned as sellers and buyers (won't comment on this till I see confirmation).

My initial thought of similarities between FML and RMS may have been just that: similarities

RMS was swift in their reply to the automated speeding ticket - FML hasn't received (doubtful) and in any case not responded yet.

So - are we talking a shift in how Oz juniors are being rated by EU/US investors - further consolidation in the market (as evident for months) or "news" about to hit about exciting developments? Or just a temporary side-shift due to the "triple witching" in EU/US ?

Could be a case of money shifting into less volatile markets - and let's face it RMS is a good place for that looking at our ash balance and production values !

Still hope you dream of them digging up super-bonanza grades come true!!!

But doubt that anyone right here right now can make a good call unless they have access to a major broker's desk or "inside information"

Love to see a repeat of Friday and see RMS back above 1.60 and hold !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.93 $6.531M 3.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63723 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 33487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.