ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

MDA couple of months ago you said that it would be your last...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    MD

A couple of months ago you said that it would be your last post here. Now that the share price has gone up you are intent on downramping. There are a couple of errors in your post namely that as at the 30/6/09 they had $1.9 million cash at bank, not 1 mill+ and that they are not doing anything about the $500k loan. They have advised that legal action has been commenced, that takes time.

You sold out at 2.3 or 2.4 cents and now it sounds like sour grapes. Your final statement, "Should NSL share price withstand the early selling pressure and close above .027cents with volume,it will tell me that NSL has a project worthy of investing in." Sound to me that you have put your buy order in at 2.7c.

You got out 2 months ago and dont show up here until the share price spikes on steady high volume rises over the last week. IMO I think you are wrong and that they will have a project sooner rather than later.

I hold a large amount of shares in this company and I will still hold after Monday regardless of what happens. I believe that you will be wrong!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.