CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Hi, re monetisation of gas,Im not %100 certain but isnt UCG less...

1. 484 Posts.
    Hi, re monetisation of gas,Im not %100 certain but isnt UCG less carbon intensive than CSG ? If so, then wouldnt carbon credits become a source of revenue?( realise this wasnt your train of thought willywog, I have heard Caltex is looking to gas)

ENB Centauri power station will be Carbon neutral due to vegetation offsetting emmissions, does CNX technology also assist this?

"Eneabba Gas Limited is a Greenhouse Challenge Plus Member, which means that in addition to the strong technical and economic credentials of the Centauri 1 Power Station the Company has also focussed on ensuring the Centauri 1 power station will be a ‘carbon neutral’ site. This will be done through the conservation of some 3,000 acres of remnant bush, which has been confirmed by the Greenhouse Office to offset some 30.5 MW equivalent of carbon credits."

As an aside, the following link is to a letter from Climate scientists sent to every coal fired power station in Australia at the end of April.

http://media.crikey.com.au/Media/docs/090501-Letter-on-coal-696e3279-e554-40a5-a767-7251aee0340b.pdf

Anyway, as we go along I am becoming more confident of having bought into a Co of substance with CNX.

regards,
    Mrs S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.