IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

I get being suspicious of the SP rise (I think it's clearly...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I get being suspicious of the SP rise (I think it's clearly beyond P&D money at this point with the sheer level of buying), but this whole comment is a bit of a strange take. We all (well I did anyway) thought IMU was insanely undervalued, it just appears the wider market with deeper pockets has realised this too. It's not like anyone is on Team Cancer here, we all want IMU to find cures and help sick people get better. It just so happens that a higher SP will help them do that (easier to raise larger funds to progress IP) and we can hopefully all make a bit of money along the way. If the cost of a great profit is a bit more moaning on HC, i'll happily take that.

The concern around multiple platforms, especially considering they are synergistic and that combination therapy is clearly the way forward towards helping sick people, also doesn't make much sense to me.

We originally had a B-Cell platform, it looks like it will do very well and help fight Cancer with no ill effects.

We then acquired an OV, which, early days, but seems remarkable and will hopefully help fight the disease with minimal ill effects.

Individually these are both great, but having diversified into multiple platforms we are now in the position to offer an OV armed with B-Cell Tech and now also offer an OV armed with CAR-T, which seems very likely to offer patients a vast improvement over any of these options provided on their own.

If having a world class team investigating what could be a "Paradigm Shift" and the "Holy Grail" of cancer isn't the right focus to help sick people, I really don't know what is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.