CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

monetising, page-48

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Agree with you Charlie and not our down ramping supposedly "holder".
    I am now really looking forward to:
    WM giving the market the crank up the monster crusher day….any time now.
    Who has won the right to buy our 40% rich native copper product…not long for this announcement… imho and
    how in the interim that product is going to get to the buyer.
    Once the market gets the above answers the serious production income / money heading initially into CDU's bank will not be far off…imho mid year going into third quarter. As mentioned in yesterdays news release just a few weeks of minor scratching getting to the native copper with minimal equipment has produced approx $34,000,000 of product on site. So if all this can happen in approx one month the mind boggles with what can be achieved once all the equipment fires up in our ultra rich native copper zones.

Can holders imagine what will happen to our SP when WM announces the quarterly dividends start date...

Now I am expecting a fair amount of feedback from our non holding down rampers as copper was down and the US market was also down, so they have to do their bit for " ? " to try and keep our SP down for cheap accumulation.

I have no intention of selling even one share, why would I be that silly when I am expecting serious dividends soon.

Good luck to all CDU long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.