Well today the world is in such a state so many wars being...

1. 51 Posts.
    Well today the world is in such a state so many wars being staged for so many different reasons, but it all comes back to money power and greed, its strange with go much printing of banknotes in many countries USA for one, why dont we have really high inflation, well we do but its reported as being very low, what a load of rubbish the figures are completey false we have high inflation but its not reported as this, it seems even the main stream media dont want to rock the boat just in case it sinks like a rock, well I see it as it really is, gold is real you cant print it out of thin air, but lets not tell the masses this as they might then realise they have been taken for a long ride up the garden path, working all their working lifes for just little pieces of worthless paper or plastic called bank notes, and even more now I see less of this with internet banking only numbers on a computer screen, well I could go on about many things but wont for now just to say everyone have a good day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.