money has moved, page-3

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Ubid great stock but for in at 7 cents and it went to 42, mate to much profit for me and thats what its all about.
    To get the same returns it would have to above $2. Even though it will go higher, I take profits kept a 2 hundred to ride. But for me mgk tenements in same area no jv yet just proving up and market cap of 9 mil with 4 mil in the bank it will clear over hang around 2.2 cents and bump higher. To me while I love stories I have to move where the returns are greater and mgk will return more than fnt. It's way easier to get to 4 cents and a 20 mil mc.
    Than the same rise on fnt with a 126 mil mc with what they have, than fnt to reach 50. And that is not knocking fnt as I see it a great return over the next 2 years. But mgk will return that to me in the next three months it's all about opportunity, while guys may not like what I do. I look at what guys like sandy and a few others do and I try to add so others can make money. My average on mgk is 2.1 so it's not far so it's not a ramp but how do we learn unless others add.
    Mate we all love HC but I think I have given you a glimpse of what I do but Not often we share, as this game is only about one thing and that is money.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.