XJO 0.42% 7,718.2 s&p/asx 200

Money in Futures - Wednesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    240215 futures.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240215 astute.png

News for Today (AEDST)

240215 news.png

240215 mixed nuts.png

The XJO closed a little higher on Tuesday, after (again) dipping lower during the morning session.

Volume (value traded) was much higher on Tuesday, however spread was not much increased, so either absorption or supply coming in will be the most likely reason. So far, it would appear that absorption (of supply) seems the most likely, as since the widespread upbar from 13 February, the Index has shown a grinding or pressing upward nature, and any follow through to the downside after a down bar, has been muted and light.

However, keep an eye out for any 'change of behaviour' at this level, as at this LT Resistance line would be a logical place for a (minor ??) failure of some sort.

So in a nutshell, there does appear to be some resistance (supply) at and above the LT 5903.2 line,
    which hasn't overwhelmed price so far, and while this sentiment continues, supply appears to be being absorbed as the Index grinds higher.

240215 xjo.png

240215 peer pressure.png

240215.png

Good Trading and Investing

Wacky Races - Peter Perfect.png

PS- sorry if my commentary isn't quite up to scratch this week, or doesn't make purfect sense, I have been a little off colour....
    Last edited by Jako8557: 24/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.