HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Hi Traydor,The divestment of Heron's iron tenements to Polaris a...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Traydor,

The divestment of Heron's iron tenements to Polaris a few years ago has turned into a very significant profit (net $37.9 million) for HRR through the takeover of POL by MIN and the sale of Heron's MIN shares as announced today.
    I was somewhat surprised to see Heron sell its MIN holding and can only put this action down to "cash is king"

It seems that Heron wants to be prepared for some further action to acquire etc.

As for the Yerilla project, at the AGM last November it was stated that Heron's ore was at the ready for processing/testing through Shanshan's pilot plant so I am guessing we will see results soon.

Previous history at the A1 Gold Mine shows that it has been a high grade mine and it certainly appears from the site works etc, that Heron are very serious about this acquisition. They anticipate employing approx 40+ staff at capacity, as per a shareholder question at the AGM.

I firmly believe we will see another big improvement in the share price in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.