GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Further to my speculation that the low valuation the GBG Board...

1. 897 Posts.
    Further to my speculation that the low valuation the GBG Board put on the company when proposing the GBG/SDL merger made 'itself' a target, and possibly the bargain of the century, I read yesterday an article in the latest Nov. issue of Money magazine re. companies that present an attractive takeover proposition, and guess what?

Of the iron ore sector, GBG is the stock offered up as the likely takeover target. The article was obviously written a few weeks ago because it acknowledges the GBG/SDL merger as still being alive, but nevertheless, suggests the likelyhood of GBG being a takeover target.

As a takeover, and now without SDL, GBG would represent a far more advanced, far cheaper, far less risky, and most probably, overall a far more attractive target.

If the rest of the market does comes to suspect GBG as a takeover target, then a shareprice between $2.50-3.50 dollars is likely in very quick time.
    If Ansteel and Melewer are against any takeover attempt, then I'd suggest they will be moving to build up their stake. Even if they are for any future proposal, their stakes will still represent a huge stumbling block to a bidder, 'unless the price is right'!

Either way, bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.