GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Mmmmmm, very interesting Major. Are you able to post article?...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    Mmmmmm, very interesting Major. Are you able to post article? Does it make any suggestions of who may be interested? An article I posted recently included one analyst’s comments that GBG would be looking for acquisitions themselves. I would prefer that at this moment in time for GBG to be the target, as suggested in your article, as that would mean a rise in sp short term. Whilst I would not trade, I don’t like the fact that the sp has been languishing after the proposed merger. Whilst I will trade GBG for the long I have no doubt that the way forward (as shown by BHP/RIO) is to take or be taken over.

I have also thought recently that with all this M&A activity, why haven't FMG been mentioned as a predator or prey? OXR would be another choice of mine for GBG as this would add to their (the mighty Ox's) mix of resources....although there has obviously been much talk about them and ZFX. Whilst, MIS would be a logical choice for economies of scale. Then, as you mention, should SDL come up with the JORC proven resources and perhaps a share consolidation, the market may see the sense in such a “marriage”. This is all of course pure speculation on my part.

One thing is for sure, time will tell .............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.