CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Yeah, but you seem to be the optimistic type find8; I noticed...

1. 568 Posts.
    Yeah, but you seem to be the optimistic type find8; I noticed that from MLI and here.

How do you know we won't get into trouble with debt? We have debt now. It's only good for $15m and Citigold has to pay a goodly interest, yet it is secured against 30m of assets. What's to say that Citigold will do well enough to get those notes converted to shares, or sustain the interest payments from the crummy production profile for the quarters ahead? What's to say that they wont need more capital raising?

Everything was supposed to change radically with the power upgrade and other improvements. Not overnight, but certainly during the Dec Qtr. We were definitely being led along to believe that. Now you're reporting back that production wont improve significantly at all for at least the next two Quarters. It'll all be development still. It takes 3 months to prepare one stope? Who was expecting that? Just more development. More and more and more. Levels, rises, and the Western decline. I feel that Western decline was sprung on us last Qrtly report too. All of a sudden we're hearing that the tortuous decline that we've been living with for years as it crawled to its conclusion isn't enough. Now another decline has to be made to get production up. How long do we have to wait for that? I wouldn't ask them. Why bother?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $817 193.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14410520 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5424820 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.