Stocktastic As i understand FP is a market maker so they hold...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stocktastic
    As i understand FP is a market maker so they hold the other side of your trade?? I assume DMA means Direct Market Access so you need to check if you are trading at ASX listed prices or on a price shedule put up by the broker. I use commsec cfd at a cost of $14.95 min to 0.11% of trade value and as previously stated price is controlled thru ASX or SFE (sydney futures exchange) to be precise. I know many use Fp and like 'em I have not. Amscot run a great system if you day trade mutiple orders short or long all charged as one transaction at end of day. see todays general thread for a thread on trading platforms and can confirm Sean Nofal as good contact met him at B3
    and I am considering their platform as I spend more time short term Intra day trading presently. Only thing I can add at this time is CFD's can make a mess of your trading A/C at any time you must put in the time or take option 3
    1/ Long 2/ Short 3/ OUT of market. Especially until after the weekend with the volitility and the figures due out of U.S. esp fridays NFP the 3rd option is the best until the trend again becomes your friend
    Trade well
    Gaz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.