STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

Money mine mention, page-247

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Instinctive thoughts and feelings - the learned observation of behavioral patterns! We know for fact that the Economics and Industry Standing Committee has determined that the DomGas Policy in its current format has passed it’s used by date. The State Parliament now has no choice but to make a determination of some type. This in itself is a problem because Parliament now has to make a decision on how any future interpretations are applied while balancing the demands of domestic users – it voters, against the demands and influence of the major local and global producers. Which unfortunately bring us back again to learned behavior. With current contracts that closely resemble that of a grade school assignment when we consider the loops and holes in how the 15% rule is applied history would suggest more tinkering around the edges. Hope I am wrong - hope you are wrong too mcappa, and I hope the policy is pro-rata across board fair and equitable and a good result for all Western Australian domestic users, producers and STX. Till Thursday I suppose. My opinion only of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $586.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.8¢ 20.0¢ $1.513M 7.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18352 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 878886 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.