STX 0.00% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Perhaps a plausible explanation as to the sustained shorting...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Perhaps a plausible explanation as to the sustained shorting attention - Don't know, don't have enough information to accurately evaluate Stike's financial position & intentions, but what I do know is this period of Dom Gas indecision from State Government is causing havoc with related companies and the sector, it is getting to the point where it is embarrassingly evident the government are under prepared and informed and are now playing catch up with the different agendas of the businesses concerned.
    You have opened the door Premier and deliberately and sensibly took the driver's seat, now before too much damage is done to the gas energy sector in this State it is high time - and your party has had plenty of time to deliver on DomGas policy so industry can get about rectifying the possibility of a gas shortage as being forecast by your own departments.
    It is not that hard, domestic supply must be secured in the first instance and when that has been safe guarded and guaranteed then there should not be any restriction on trading including exporting, as not only does Australia require secure gas supply but so does our vital trading partners of many years.
    There would obviously be much regulating & process to get through in total - But surely an initial blueprint of direction can be released to assist industry developments.
    This inaction is stifling business and is getting to the point when fingers are starting to be pointed and they are starting to be pointed at government.
    Please let's get on with this Premier, you are costing me money and you know what that means.
    My opinion only & result & direction soon, I hope.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $615.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.130M 5.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 745901 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1123287 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.