STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi 618, Thanks to you and others for your pertinent input. I...

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Hi 618,
    Thanks to you and others for your pertinent input.
    I really think that STX has got a great future but every day it seems to get shorted., even on good news.
    I keep thinking of Gina.

I remember several years ago when STX hit SE-1. It was a big day, a huge day. It flowed like the Clappers.!!
    I cannot understand why it has recently been deemed to be a failure by several posters. This could be a jewel in the crown, I thinkSE2 and SE3 problems are clouding how big this could be.his could be.

Ps my friends are turning on me....( lol ) They have been pretty good so far, but this latest little dip has got them asking questions.
    What do they know ?.
    I said to one of my critics. " you didn't complain when STX was 3 cents, nor 6 cents, nor 9 cents......or all the way up to a nearly sustainable 50 cents when we nearly booked for Sydney oysters.

So,.... I just said to him that everything is okay but a few heavyweights are dictating the game. Think Gina and others... .We just have to hold fast which I am sure our experienced Board will do so. This is a HUGE game.. Fortunately I think our Board is up for it.

If any one can give me an update on SE-1 and Walyering 7, it would be so appreciated.
    Best,
    tui.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $1.402M 6.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2989351 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 725156 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.