WC8 0.00% 36.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Money of Mine - Word on the Decline - Care & Maintenance for a WA lithium mine

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    In Friday 13 Sept Money of Mine update, there are emerging rumors that one of Western Australia's lithium mines may soon enter a phase of Care & Maintenance. Should this development affect a significant player in the lithium market, it could potentially lead to favorable outcomes for lithium pricing and for Wildcat Resources (WC8).

While it's unfortunate that such circumstances might boost market dynamics, this situation highlights a recurring theme: the lithium supply often fails to meet forecasts, a reality that market forces need to recognize and adjust to.

WC8's Tabba Tabba project, poised to be a global leader once its resources are fully defined and announced, stands out in this context. Speculation about which major operator might be facing difficulties is rife, with many burning through cash at current price levels. It’s time for a market reality check.

I can hazard a guess which mine is in trouble...

Word on the Decline

·There are whispers of some more bad news on its way to the WA lithium sector. We are hearing rumours that C&M at another operation is around the corner…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.