ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

what a joke my brother and i were at the invester meeting my...

1. 61 Posts.
    what a joke my brother and i were at the invester meeting my brother was the person who asked about the convertable note and the dilution. This is what you should be concentrating on. What did ray mcnamara say that there will be a dilutuion of stock of at least 70 million shares. rubbish do the sums it will be st least 50% and then they will need a farm in partner to dillute again by 50% by the end icon will own 25% in atp 626 and that is if they can fill their deadlines, they looose 33% of atp 626 next year in november as of govt regulation and they will not been ahead of where they stated 12-18 months ago. The cost of staff is enormous they have to pay these people or is rj going to drill himself. Another dilution of stock. If the converted note gets turned into shares at 10c they will have 200million shares thats some dilution before they dilute to farm in. This stock is to small and has to many hurdles and timelines to jump to make it. The competitors have alot more gas ie their graph today.I have sold today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.