CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Money talks and ctp dont have much of it left. The whole thing...

1. 61 Posts.
    Money talks and ctp dont have much of it left. The whole thing has been a big mess since the falure to find the CSG , desperation from the board has made them run to find liqiud gold but alas there was none. The share price hit a low in the 4c mark and then they started with the jw1 now suprise1 the share price jumped with possible oil find of rediculious proportions ( were did 500 million barrels come from???), a game changer but alas no, in the meantime they started a capital raising to get one more infusion of blood to the body (ctp the company). In the end people may not like it, its a bugger when it ends up like this,many people have invested as I have and I am sure ctp was trying hard in there own interests as well as the shareholders but the moment has come over 1.1 billion shares, no funding long term, and if patersons get (you know) they are gone they would have little cred left and who who who will underwrite them again. You cant capital raise at 4c how much money would the company raise certainly not enough to drill anywhere. Its sad when the fun is over but I think there done, they may limp on for a bit, but its over except for the traders. I have lost alot of money as I am not a trader, better of being somewhere else before the ship goes down good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $238 4.407K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 15593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.