MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Money Week 22/9/16, page-23

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    My goodness you are tedious. This is like pulling out teeth.

1. I did not describe the precise terms of the agreement which you decide to quote as generous, did I? The terms that you quote don't cover the IP. Read back.

2. I am discussing efficacy, and targetted delivery of the product. The increased access to patient numbers is a definite benefit but it's not the only benefit. If efficacy were not in play the trial would not need to have been redesigned just to take into account a different catheter.

You are leading us into darker and darker territory and I doubt the average reader has the stamina to sort this out, and is likely to give up. Surely this is not your intent? lol

3. I am not a shorter and had an unexpected situation to cover, it was a bill! None of it was shorting. You wish!! Implicitly there are indeed shorters here who won't fess up.

Your obsessive 'research' of my posts, and taking me out of context and putting words into my mouth is a persistent distraction. Surely you're not trying to discredit me? It's like debating Trump.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.