NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Good Post AC.We do actually have a few similarities between...

1. 145 Posts.
    Good Post AC.

We do actually have a few similarities between Ching & CH.

For both the initial discovery was regarded as a major find but proving up with follow up drilling was required. I think its fair to say that Ching has been proven. In CH's case we will know soon enough. CH3 & CH4 will hopefully both prove up the 50mmbbles odd recoverable. Stand alone development to be confirmed.

For the forthcoming Perth Basin drilling Twins Lions is the "Banda" of the drilling program. From all reports the Banda Seismic was very impressive with a seriously major HC show ... getting the Geo's very excited. Unfortunately a bit of gas was also present and things turned decidedly sour.

I have no information regarding Twin Lions seismic - the only encouraging factor I am aware of is that I know the JV are busting their whatsernames to drill Twin Lions. Much excitment allround.

Regarding the various success or otherwise possibilities - I know one thing for sure its a good strategy to have a profit exit plan. After CH 1 & 2 and a high within a week or so of 13.5c - NWE fell to as low as 5.4c over the next 12 months! Even if they hit all the targets (we wish!) actual production will be perhaps late 2004.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.