TPL 0.00% 0.3¢ tpl corporation limited

there is no one way of investing. as long as people make money I...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    there is no one way of investing. as long as people make money I guess thats the main thing.

The way I see about tpl is they hinted they are looking at mongolia assets and as stated their projects that are of interest are west of ceo. Its hard to buy in after the announcements due to a few reasons:

1) people who got in at 2 cents are more than happy to sell at 5 or 6 cents which is a 150% to 200% profit, consider the market is so shakey with the macro picture, I am sure that will be a safer way of playing specs these days.
    As long as you research well enough. Sure if you get in after announcement, you derisk your investment but the easy money has been made.

2) after the announcement, there is still a lot to be done before the next uptick in the share price.

I guess at the end of the day its just how much money you are willing to lose and how much trust you have in the management.

ie before ann 20k at 2cents gives u 1m shares
    after ann 20k at 4cents gives u 500k shares

profit of 10k if you off load 500k shares and still has hold the same amount of shares and 10k less capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.