BGL 2.00% $1.79 bellevue gold limited

Believing 2011 is fast leaving us,bringing on 2012.On reflection...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Believing 2011 is fast leaving us,
    bringing on 2012.
    On reflection for this year, we have had some very impressive take-overs of stock with interest in Mono!
    Here in Aus, but higher values for our over-seas competitors.

Noticing AKM going through a re-rating since Noble have advised of a minor increase in their holding.

Coking coal seems to be the big attraction, and as Mark E has reported lately, and confirmed by media reports from other sources, the likes of our big bro, BHP are reporting that coking is in short supply going forward, particularly from 2015 onwards!

To be sitting in the co Draig, with very early indications of a major find in Teeg, coupled with an existing under-utilised mine next door, probably waiting for the likes of OUR team to take it over and run it together with our potential mine, ... (catch the breath :) .. imo we have to keep an eye on future interest in our co.

Many on the CEO top 20 list for shares and options are Super-funds. These holders I'm certain would be very happy to see a mega rise, but more importantly, to start a divi income from say 2014/2015 onwards, given Teeg, S/Gobi, and possible Indo - mining income.

Been an interesting 2011, particularly challenging later half, but I feel justification to hold on may be coming in the first half of 2012!

Trust all will have a safe Christmas, enjoying life, and catch up again either this side of NewYear, or the other :)

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.035(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.81 $1.76 $36.27M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 93529 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 203430 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.