BGL 1.50% $2.03 bellevue gold limited

mongolian coal licences

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting to note the value other Coal Players have spent to acquire their respective licences, and worth the research to gauge where Draig sits.
    One example is our South Gobi neighbour - Guilford. My research has a PURCHASE value of $50million on their 7 licences, 5 of which are S/Gobi, the other two Mid Gobi.
    I realise they have proved up their minor portions, to get the mining process underway (which is also why the M/cap is upwards of $140million ! ), and we still have that work to come - this year one would presume!
    Back to the licence cost, our $8m +/- would appear to have been a good price.
    Now if the drilling can confirm similar coal to the three neighbours in our zone of the plain, a re-rating may be on the cards - imo.
    Happy to be corrected on the GUF purchases; just need to go back far enough to the initial purchase, then add all the other buy outs of the licence holding company.

The latest 1/4ly notes a respected Geo Co - check their credentials ~ appear to be involved with none other than one of our neighbouring producers :)
    Notes the review undertaken has been submitted, and is 'being used to determine the exploration plan for this year'.
    I'm starting to get better vibes.
    Interesting to note that at least we will be informed of the plan, when the J/V has it approved. My take is that we wont be left in the dark, and can make our own judgement on the potential of the licence information based on professional Geo's, who I would assume have a knowledge of the ground conditions based on their previous assignments in Mono.

Will also be interesting to hear what the Geo's think of the Teeg zone of licences, and their potential, timeline, etc., as it was the basis of those drilling results some nearly two years ago, that sparked my initial interest in (CEO) Draig!

On the exploration costs for the 1/4, how much will / does the drilling cost? Maybe the budget is a tight drilling program, and as costs have reduced dramatically from a year ago, when demand was huge, our Mgt have the right value?

Guess the next bunch of announcements will guide us better.

The uptake of shares when the price dropped, and then kicked up again last time round, was a mix of purchasers (me being one of them then, and now), but more importantly, our Directors holding also increased ....
    Doesn't that give one confidence?

Well, hoping the vibes for this forum return to a more positive theme - assuming a positive program, and constructive results!

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.