CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Cheers Gaz!With the growth Mono is hoping to achieve in such a...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers Gaz!

With the growth Mono is hoping to achieve in such a short time, I wonder what their leader thought of us in Feb during his visit?
    Would be great to hear that Julz discussed how we could lend Mono our Howard/Costello billions (was it $40 +/-) from our Future Fund !?
    Oh yea, so that our kids, grand-kids, etc, could benefit long-term from our great stewardship. Remember?

Well enough of the blue-sky thinking.
    On a serious note though, Mono are after not only funds, but construction, equipment, technology, education, etc!
    Imagine a deal with our Aussie companies would be lucrative, but long-term.
    Sounds like Mark and our associated team are playing a role here, all-be-it early in the piece; did you note that in the script of the BRR post, that Mark confirmed the Inter/Co's requirement for OUR expertise?
    From "Plan to Produce to Profit" !
    Now that's what we're talking about.

Also note that our interest - Coal, expects to have export rise from 17 mil to 100 mil over the next 10 yrs. This is above the country's own power station and development requirements! Good market to be apart of, I'd think.

So as you say, should our great country allow a potential mis-management to occur from our fearless leaders, there's always Mono to head too!

Happy days coming.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.