XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSMitta is revving up the Harley and eyeing...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Mitta is revving up the Harley and eyeing the creek.

The indicators are at the top of the trend so is there juice to get over the canyon?

My own phsycology? Been waiting and waiting. This confirmation is tested, passed. Onto the next. Tested, passed again. Had our SOS.

Ooops, we're overbought already. So yeah, I'll admit it. I'm buying because I don't want to miss out.

Bad news? Humbug.

We seem to be immune to the bad news. We want out strong quarter, the previous two were mongels and that's all there is to it. I've bought, I'm buying, top of trend channel or not...well, a little...for now...just enough not to miss out.

Martis. If we get the C wave in the next few weeks, your undying belief and steadfast committment to the c wave will elevate you to status of Johnny Farnham if you're right.

Martis gives PB his criteria for a change to bullish.

'PB..s&p needs to break 1350..and hold it for a few weeks..

Do i think this will happen ...Unless space flight and extraterrestrial becomes part of global GDP ..my answer is "NO CHANCE"..imo'
    MARTIS

DG is a tricky devil. He reckons he's waiting for all the indicators to line up, yet he's probably made a packet already on the run up.

'A suspicious lot on our market because they (most of "they") aren't buying the rise on the DOW and that makes it a little vulnerable right here - maybe they'll turn the juice/volume on this arvo.' DG

Which brings us to our XJO mate of the day.

Some say that he comes from a long line of headhunters and that his favourite time of the day is 'Slap 'n tickle time' with Mrs Mongo before brekky.

All we know... is that he's our...

MONGOMBOLO (&Mrs)

'It's crash through or crash time. 'Very strong day today, and at 4260, XJO has hit the upper resistance trendline from the April high, its sixth touch, and all previous 5 have resulted in reversals.

But can't fight the market, and if there's a breakout from here, then I would say the big rally that I'm expecting to come from early next monthg is well and truly underway.'
    MONGO
    --------------------

Happy shorting you guys - I know you were waiting for me to buy.

PS Mitkye - nice to see you post.

Thanks Red

Disco - sorry, not paying cash for the clean up. Do you like Chokito's?

Oscars gives one of his 'non glamour' talks

http://www.youtube.com/FuturesAnalysts#p/u/0/3v0EMKq_mgA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.