XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Hi all,Really appreciate your thoughts -Funky,Jgunter, Costa....

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi all,

Really appreciate your thoughts -Funky,Jgunter, Costa. and agree that the article describes a totally unsustainable situation, how does Europe solve this situation. Talk fests and rumours to the positive at the start of trade and then a denial of the rumour in the last 15 mins of trade pushing the market to the understanding of the bulls or bears is just running out of steam. This Friday may produce another possible interpretation of a quantifiable resolve of the EU problem which will be either denied or confirmed on Monday.

The Eu problem is deep seated and the market will have to either pre-empt its support or denial or allow a contagian to evolve?.

Cyclic,= appreciate your lengthy and non cryptic interpretation and your "local" realisation of the situation. We are faced with a very similar scenario, I/we continue to work since after school at the age of 14 until we decide to finally pull stumps -- I will NOT be dictated through social engeneering by a Govt policy to increase the retirment age to 67, I/we have fought for our independence and will not be dictated to by some locally elected under acheiver!

How to run the current "market maze" without being tagged is a real challenge and any one that says to the contrary....... well!!

Ok I have typed this without my glasses - sorry for typos.

Cheers and thanks all

Obe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.