XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS.After Chrisfords Bullish wedge, we just had...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS.

After Chrisfords Bullish wedge, we just had to follow through with Mongo's quote..

'But deep penetrations of these supportive trendlines and sma's would be very very very bearish.' Mongombolo

Thankyou Mongo for that, I can almost hear the birds twittering in spring over heaven scented flowers with those words. Nice to have you back. Getting us a bit worried!

Caylus has been the wise one on yesterdays thread.

'Lessons are learnt in time, but to put in practice takes aeons.' Caylus

The mysterious god of the cycles, AFP, dropped in. Dropping hints all over the thread... some say that Andrew is Einstein's illegitimate great grandson.

'Volatility and emotions always run high when a significant low is being nested (xjo)... hows the put / call ratio travelling? Have we become to bearish and need to think in reverse? AFP

Whoa Andy!! Anyone who watches AFP's posts carefully, as I do, will note that it is a relatively 'bull at a gate' post for young Einstein.

JGunter, who shares warm feelings with Mongo, like Takuan does with Funkymonk. He wears is heart on his sleeve and is a somewhat silly bugger - like myself - had this to say..

'Sometines I think that somewhere in an investment bank there is a trader whose sole task is to monitor what I do and then pour in millions so that it goes the other way' JGUNTER

Hotfire, our resident Atlas millionaire, had this to say about my purchases on Monday,,

'Smart money had no part in yesterday's stellar rise with no volume. Hence today they are not sellers either.' HOTFIRE

Pauley, finally back from several days drinking, riding and lying in the daisies, was chilled out with this observation about our down day..

'Oh come on, we know they were just sending a message to Glen Stevens to leave rates on hold. Kind of bullish really.' PAULEY

That brings us to Martis - sigh. I didn't think we'd get down here, but Martis has said all along...DOW below 12000 not good. The spectre is now upon us..

'See dow 12000 as the TITANIC.. all alarm bells are ringing and the captain is sleeping.. either the captain awakes..or the dreaded C wave will rise upon us..' MARTIS

Retska, our loyal chartist, is jacked off with the rest of the world.

'Bout time we sent a message to the US and Europe that we rule and they suck, and we should not be moving sideways because of their crappy economies.' Retska

That leaves us with our ripper xjo gal..Hopefulone. She has been driving that number into our skulls for weeks. 4250...4250. I'm even dreaming 4250.

'IMO as stated many times on here 4250 then we BOUNCE. Hope I am wrong and it comes sooner but cannot see it this week.' HOPEFULONE

It's a proven fact that women are better traders. Because they find it easier to follow the rules that men have made. Maybe everyone short their dacks til then. But Hopefulone, why 4250?

Good luck trendsetters. My Crappy Portfolio? Working late, no energy left, not going there today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.