XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

Wayward1- I appreciate your input on the other thread,...

1. 93 Posts.
    Wayward1- I appreciate your input on the other thread, unfortunately that thread has been locked. I will reply here knowing we both use this thread ( I hope others don't mind)

Thx for the detailed reply.

Metastock is another program i am looking at, from what i can gather along with eSignal they are probably the best. Prefer to become more confident in my trading ability and raise the cash needed purely through trading to fund it, probably the wrong way to do it but i figure if i can trade profitably without them then a decent platform will only enhance it. For now i will use the freebies on the web in conjunction with cfd platform (if i can make money using their dodgy charts i must be doing something right lol)

As for EW i realise it is not the be all and end all. Knowing it well would be another string in the bow though and that is what i hope to achieve.

To keep this thread appropriate i love all the XJO'ers...by far the best thread here IMO. You don't realise how good the posters here are until you venture elsewhere.

Raider2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.