AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Monitor Site Rejected, page-5

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Is it just me but when I saw the aerial photos of the site in the article it pretty much blend in which the surrounding field and nicely and cleanly arranged and construction. Nothing like the refusals reason which is the visual impact of the site to the character of lancashire landscape. I could not buy the refusal logics with or without my conflict of interest in shale.
    Here is the thing about the logical thinking of the councillor that doesn't cut it for me. They refused the application on visual impact of the site (watch the webcast of the meeting) which is already there. And by refusing the application Cuadrilla can't pack up and restore the site to its original state as planned. And in the original consultation non of the borough council surrounding the site has any objection.

It looks as if LCC is doing all it to please the local Green candidates and its local Green supporters just to stick it up to the Whitehall. The logics of refusal and decision making process is not very strong in the context of something as important as national energy security and supply. My view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 922056 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.