XJO 0.50% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

monkey thursday, page-82

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    TDA - That Tully guy said to move out of miners about a month ago. I remember looking at my 2500 RIO shares at the time, which where $77 I think, and hesitating. Boom - gone.

Capitulated embarrasingly at $63-75.

In the following programme (with the lovely tall blonde that I would like my son to marry - well, actually, me, really, but not necesarrily tying the knot) she was with Roger Montgomery who's on the fundamental side - definitely a 'take the wind out of your sails' kinda guy, in fact, Roger was saying that out of 1600 shares, only four met his criteria of discount to intrinsic value with good forecast growth.

On a side note, I was puzzled why the lovely tall blonde didn't seem very happy tonight. I figured, she's either broken up with her boyfriend (hmm hopeful, pathetic I know) or she had also hesitated with her RIO.

Treggs, I know my comments are not very avante guard or thought provoking, I only make them beacuse it's always good for people here to know - despite the altuism in this group - that there is someone around here that is doing worse than they are.

Oh those four shares Roger Dodger Picked

Oroton, JB Hi Fi, WOW and that furniture bloke, Scaly something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.