XJO 0.50% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

I think advising the number of "mum and dad traders" who watch...

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I think advising the number of "mum and dad traders" who watch YMYCall who dont really watch the market daily and understand cycles or have trading plans like we do, to invest their money back in mining when noone REALLY has any idea what is going to happen isnt that great advice in my thoughts right now ....fair enough if the sun has started shining again for sure

Really its risk at this point I bet he works with people who have offered the thought that we may crash in June seems odd if he doesnt (Tolly this is) being that we all throw thoughts about

Fair enough if there are sure signs of recovery but nothing has changed with Europe, we dont know what the mining tax will do/means, we havent had any a series of higher lows, our dollar might strenghten etc

And now there are a lot of gaps to fill ok if they bought yesterday but he advised today maybe we all sold to them today (perhaps he did also as he said he bought up yesterday)??!

Hence why I question advice to buy buy buy right now to the "average" punter (a lot of who rely on what that have to retire??)

thoughts only of course :)
    not saying I havent got any good calls or stocks I didnt know about from the show but right now I just think is "iffy" advice.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.