CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

mono coal juniors

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There seems to be interest gaining for Mono coal, with prospective mining companies coming out of the wood-work.

Believe there's room in the market for all and sundry!

However, CEO appears to be travelling in the cautionary mode, one which I feel more comfortable travelling on.
    Mark advisors regularly that the deal isn't done until the contracts are signed, ie progress from 'Option(s)' to 'Contract', which I presume would be 'un-conditionally' signed ~ making it a 'done deal'.
    For what ever reason, which will be detailed once the signing ceremony is completed, the coal options are kepy close to the chest, and possibly for very good reason.
    We aren't certain which way the Gvt may allow all these potential mines to progress, and how much ownership or rights they may demand.
    I believe they have frozen new mining / exploration licences till end of this year, for instance.

Now one of our cousins - TVN, has had an exceptional first drill result (sounds familiar), on the OPTION. Guess it's not my worry, but they may also need to proceed with caution, as they have limited rights to the licence, imo.
    The announcement last mth:
    ""TVN will pay a 10% (USD $150,000) non-refundable deposit to the vendor then conduct a
    3 month period of due diligence (3 months commencing from the date of environmental
    approval to commence drilling). On completion of the three month period, TVN can elect to
    acquire 100% of the licence by paying a further USD $ 1,350,000.""
    Then:
    ""Settlement will be subject to shareholder and regulatory approvals.""

The deal is also not set in concrete, and although it appears great, would hope that their directors are careful in how they lead up to the Contract stage.

Can all learn from our two Marks, imo.
    With their on-ground experience, I am pleased to wait for the following reports anticipated, incl. drill results, quality of core results, contract conditions, funding, etc.

Oh, + Indo :)

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.