BQT bqt solutions limited

monoco links?

1. 1,731 Posts.
    An associate provided the following link for searching companies and directors..... I checked the same as below and there are some interesting connections re directors involved in a number of companies.. Check it out yourselves. .............

http://www.ukdata.com/creditreports/viewPa...advanced.search

I did a "company search" using the Monoco postcode - gu167er (no company name) to find all other companies headquartered in the same place. Then used the company names and postcode to do a director search. At least three (Brand Cards, Selecto, and Nexus (UK) Centre Ltd) had Rhiando directors. HSBC and SAS were not in the building. Baron-group (which is located in the building) appeared from the web-site to be operating in a similar field.

A director search throws up other things besides just existing directors - I don't know the relevance of these - most of them are lawyers and company formation businesses, as well as "nominees". Nexus had several nominee companies on the register. The odd thing was, that "Huntsmoor Nominees" and "Luciene James Ltd" cropped up all over the place on these director searches, including at HSBC, SAS and Nexus Software. Unfortunately, I couldn't find out enough to decide if this had any significance or not.

I could not link up any actual people. This is largely because the Rhiando companies don't have a great many other people showing! If Nexus is representing other businesses, then Monoco is the only one being represented in person - if there are other interests, they are all hiding behind nominees.

I found the HSBC/SAS news article separately (which was why I searched their directors). I found it interesting that they also referred to some kind of industry consortium developing a card platform. Also, there is both a UK link and an "India" link - the HSBC/SAS project appeared to be being run out of the UK with some research at SAS institute in India. The stages of the roll-out also looked interesting as represented a similar relative size between stages (it always seemed strange to me that the global roll-out was not considerably larger than the first stage).

Good luck if this assists..still very confusing and clandestine.

Cheers:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.