OCV octaviar limited

monopoly game with all the pigs at the trough

1. 143 Posts.
    For convenience, may I suggest that we include reference Senate 384 to the new monopoly game called “Monopoly Game with all the Pigs at the Trough”.

Still no more new ASIC responses yet and I think they may lose some of their better properties in this new monopoly game.

I still cannot work out yet who the game Monopoly Bankers are, although I suspect the big end of town including all the shonky Lawyers, RE's, Bankers,” Law is an Ass” Judicial Systems, Unions, Political Parties, Overseas Corporations, Tax Dodgers and so on.

My conspiracy theories are gaining more substance every day with all the arse covering submissions to date by most bureaucracies and all the crazy complicated mumbo jumbo judicial system delays and hand downs.

I think this whole exercise is a political con job to vent all our frustrations with legal immunity, make all the Shonks aware of where we are coming from and then will go to nowhere like the last one went.

The Senate also appears to be up to their ears in all this muck and are going for brownie points.

I think AUS democracy is now about dead and well past its “use by date” without a major overall.

I trust I will not have to moderate this post from pressure from strange quarters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.