I too have had experience in the agricultural industry and used...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I too have had experience in the agricultural industry and used Glyphosate in its various forms.

My experience is that its a relatively benign herbicide.

thats not to say U dont use PPE for it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4047698/#:~:text=Glyphosate%20surfactant%20is%20a%20widely,is%20a%20non%2Dselective%20herbicide.&text=There%20is%20no%20antidote%20for%20GlySH%20and%20treatment%20is%20supportive.

The reason the manufacturer wants PPE used is becos SOME people r not genetically well predisposed to it.

In other words if they manage to get a large enuf dose of it in one hit or r continually using it without PPE then they r highly likley to have health issues becos of their bodies immune response.

As the other guys say, they have frogs and other aquatic creatures living in what is almost certainly water that has been contaminated with glyphosate.

This is why the EPA is so stringent on the use of PPE as regards the REQUIRED PPE which is on the chemical container label as well as the physical CONTROL of ANY chemical eg spills etc.

I went thru numerous chemical handing courses, as this is a requirement of the authorities, for ANYONE that uses a scheduled pesticide in an agricultural situation.

IF U USE THE CHEMICAL PROPERLY, EVEN VERY TOXIC CHEMICALS u stand little to no chance of having any side effects let alone death.

Gr
    EquusA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.